Wednesday, October 14, 2009

14/10/2009


WHY WHY WHY?
Why am i so bad luck for these few days?
yesterday when i was talking and moving here and there,
then suddenly OH,a thing hit my head..
i thought it was a ball or what,
who knows it was a FRISBEE...
although it was a very light thingy,
but can you imagine how pain was my head?!?!
and my friends didn't ask me whether i'm ok,
but was laughing at there!
because they said it was funny and i was laughing as well...
no man, it was super pain
i think my head got swollen...

and today,i played volleyball
really bad bad bad...
i hit by the ball TWICE,TWICE,TWICE
my head and my back...
ishhhhhhhhhh
really bad luck la...

and actually we planned to go broga hill tomorrow,
but cancelled because the registration is closed...
at first,i was very excited...then haih....
no words can describe my feelings..

pls, give me good luck!!!

2 comments:

  1. haha ~! you should felt lucky dy !
    i hit my friend with discus !!
    sightly below his eye !
    and he kena scold by teacher not me !
    because he standing to front from the throwing point dy T.T
    pity ler ! injured still kena scold ~! ^.^
    wahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. so bad la u...thats not lucky at alll...
    and ur fren is seriously kesian...bcz of u!!sigh:P

    ReplyDelete